Thursday, June 4, 2015

The resemblances between our juku and “Love Live!”

We affirmed much more dependable unity with my students in last Monday's class.
One student, who has the less relationships with the other students of mine of the two, also expressed the same emotion as the other's and mine suddenly.
It has been clear that we ourselves want the breakaway members to come back with the same emotion.

Actually I had mentioned a Japanese animation “Love Live!” to the two in last Saturday's and Sunday's classes.
In fact, I had not known it at all.
In spite of that, the student who likes it had mentioned it to me again and again.
So I had decided to watch it.
But I had not had much time to do.
Then I had found the video clip shortened three months' series "Season 1" to thirty minutes, so I could have watched it.

This is the one I had watched. But Japanese-only....
And the second one explains “Love Live!” in English.


30分でわかる!これまでのラブライブ!TVアニメ1期Ver. - YouTube



“Love Live! School Idol Project” Project Trailer (Official) - YouTube


I had been amazed at the story.
Because it had resembled our situation at Awaya-Juku.
The girls who had started up "School Idol Project" had done solitary, spent distressing time not to increase the number of members, and the rest of the menbers had concealed their desires to be a member of them pretending not to be at first.
Moreover most of them had needed invitations of the others to be a member of them....
I had realized that the student who likes it had thought seriously when I had told them these in last Saturday's and Sunday's classes.
He had already told me "It is not images of girls that I like".
But It had not been clear for us what the other had felt or thought.
Then, on last Monday, as soon as he came here, he began to speak of the one of the breakaway members.
It has been clear that we ourselves want them to come back with the same emotion in this way.
How happy I was!


adapted from 「【ラブライブ!】第3話 感想 この作品にハマるきっかけとなった個人的神回!!」の画像 : あにこ便



adapted from 『ラブライブ! 第4話 「まきりんぱな」(再放送枠)』 - ひろしのアニオタ日記



adapted from 早い遅さの作り方「ラブライブ!」第8話(1) | あびそぺらじっく & ラブライブ in ~春の美しく真っ白なアミューズメント~ ラブライブ!第8話「やりたいことは」感想


But, on the other hand, to my regret, I also expect unhappy and sad results.
Because my experiences show me that most of the breakaway students from me have forgotten me, that is to say their experiences with me or who I have been.
The two have told me "No one has talked to us like you around us."
I think that it is the reason.
Needless to say, anyone forgetting me will not come back.

But the ones who stay on my side will be the core of the members.
I consider that the members who they were are only a ragtag crowd.
At those times every students and parents did not recognize the importance and significance of our idiosyncrasy of Awaya-Juku.
Boomerangs will be no longer the one of ragtag crowd.
Because they will join us again with their own wills after they look at our consistent and hopeful endurance, that is to say the importance and significance of our idiosyncrasy.
So the time has come for me to look at my real students and parents and real Awaya-Juku owing to the experience of overcoming a big problem!

What will be there after that?
Actually I think that this will be not only a private educational institution but also a research institution as Japanese jukus in nineteenth century or before were.
I save this topic for another day.

P. S.
I had one more hopeful thing after last Monday.
I told one of the two on a SNS that our recent difficulty is required for the establishment of our real trust relationship.
That is to say the graduation from thin relationships generally named "trust relationships" like fakes or platings and the entry to our real trust relationship.
And now, we have arrived at the entrance!
Certain someone said "Tough times bring opportunity."

For reference:

No comments: